Thursday, August 28, 2008

EduProfs in the 21st Century

Edu-Academia is taking giant leaps forward (in my opinion) with the willingness of faculty (and future faculty) to get out there in the blogosphere and talk with the commoners. If we only hear the thoughts of our colleagues when they appear in peer-reviewed journals, then we're often engaging in an out-of-date conversation.

So, props for the day go to my Facebook pal Aaron Pallas; Columbia faculty and as it turns out skoolboy extraordinaire. It's a brave, brave new world, and the bigger the population the more powerful it is....

And my oh my, I had NO idea that I was *already* friends with skoolboy and eduwonkette. My known circle of friends already included Kevin Carey. Now things are SO interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment